If DNS management & email forwarding isn't enabled on your domain, you can enable them by doing the following:
- Login to your control panel at https://www.alwaysamber.ie/panel/clientarea.php?action=domains
- On the 'My Domains' page, you will see a list of all the domains in your account
- Click 'Manage Domain' in the right-hand column for the domain name you wish to manage
- If you don't see the option 'Management Tools' in the domain menu, click 'Addons' and select 'DNS Hosting' & 'Email Forwarding'
- Follow the prompts until you see the confirmation page
- DNS management & email forwarding is now enabled.