Resetting your cPanel password can be accomplished following these steps:
- Log into your cPanel account.
- In the Preferences section, click Change Password.
- Enter your current password
- Enter your new password (pro tip: use the Password Generator).
- Re-enter new password for verification
- Click the: Change your password now! button. Log out, and then log back in with the new password. If you’d like to learn more about using your cPanel account, from within your cPanel on the main page, click the: Getting Started Wizard icon in the Prefernces section. This tool will walk you thru multiple key areas you may like to know more about. You can skip sections here and go back to them later at your leisure.
If you have forgotten your existing password and want to reset it, please send us a support request via the helpdesk.