The following guide advises how to change a mail password in your Mozilla Thunderbird email client.
- Click the Tools menu and then select the Options option.
- Click the Security tab and the Password section.
- Click the Saved Passwords button.
- Select your mail account and click the Remove button.
- Close Close to return to the Options window.
- Click OK to return to the main Thunderbird screen.
- The next time you check for mail, you will be prompted for your new password. Enter it and click the box to store the password.
You have now completed the change of password.