Install the SSL Server Certificate Files
- Login to cPanel (please see your hosting welcome email for login URL)
- Click on the SSL/TLS icon and then select Install and Manage SSL for your site (HTTPS)
- In the Upload a New Certificate section click the Browse button and locate the SSL Server Certificate file you received from your provider (should be named your_domain_com.txt).
- Click the Upload button.
- Click the Go Back link to return to SSL/TLS Manger.
Setup the Domain
- Click SSL/TLS Manager > Setup a SSL certificate to work with your site.
- From the Domain drop down menu select the domain that will use the SSL Certificate. The system will attempt to Fetch the SSL Certificate and corresponding private key.
- Copy-and-paste all the contents of the intermediate certificate into the Ca Bundle (CABUNDLE) box.
- Click on Install Certificate. You should receive a message that the certificate was successfully installed. If you receive an error please note the exact error and open a support ticket in your Always Amber control Panel.